Are you confident in how to begin planning your best day ever?
Your guide will be sent your way within the next 24-48 hours!
How do we book you?
• I have various contact forms around my website. In fact, there's one at the end of this page! Please send me a message there or by email, sometimes instagram and facebook messages get lost or hidden.
Do you shoot things other than weddings?
• Yes, click HERE to check out my other work!
Do you travel?
• Yes! Although, I try very hard to keep my environmental footprint as low as possible, so I travel by train or bus when I can (easily done throughout Europe).
How can I pay you?
• It depends on where you are from, so please ask me personally. But normally, bank transfer, cash (not for the deposit, unless you're in the same country as me), Wise (Transferwise, the cheapest option for those abroad), and Paypal all work.
How does your pricing work?
• My packages are all customizable. I have a document with them, so please shoot me an email and I can send you my packages that way. That being said, to find what fits for you, a custom package is often best. Most people spend between €5000-€8500.
What are you doing to help the environment?
• Gosh this is always such a tough question; needs vs wants. I'll start by saying, if you want to view my commitments, click HERE! I try my best to do my part. I eat whole foods plant based most of the time (vegan 100% of the time). You can't deny the countless, reliable research on the effects animal products have on our planet. I compost properly and love using the compost for my home garden. I plant wildflowers for the bees. I don't own a car and take public transport, bike, or walk everywhere; this includes when travelling. I always avoid taking a plane when I can, even when it's a lot easier. I always reuse and reduce when possible, because recycling is kind of a sham. Facebook marketplace and thrift stores are my favourite places to shop. I try to buy in bulk with my refill containers to avoid plastic (yes, it's freaking expensive this way!), and always ask for tea in my takeaway cup. I could really talk about this for hours, this is a prime subject for me, so if you just want to chat environment, hit me up!
When will I get my photos?
• Normally, 4-8 weeks depending on how big your shoot was and when you booked for (beginning or end of the season). Best to ask me for an estimate based on what/when you're booking.
Can I use my photos online or print them?
• Of course! They are yours to use however, whenever. I just ask that you keep them the way they are- adding extra instagram filters defeats the purpose of you hiring me! Also, when using them online, please credit me when possible <3
Do you offer prints and albums?
• YES I most certainly do, and highly recommend getting prints and albums done! They are so good to have on your coffee table, and to bring out on your anniversary. Bonus points if you gift an extra copy to mom. Going through photos that are physically in your hand feels so much more personal than looking at them on a screen. Where I print from depends on where you live so I can cut shipping costs for you and also so there is less of a footprint on the planet. So just ask me and I will see where I can get it done!
Can I rebook if the weather is bad?
• Possibly, yes. I am ready to shoot in all weather scenarios and sometimes moody weather can make for the best pictures! But I understand that not everyone wants to shoot in the rain, so if we see in the report that it's going to be wet, we can try to rebook. I will start checking the weather report a week ahead just so we can prepare for what's to come. Rebooking is not guaranteed, it depends on whether or not our schedules will align last minute. I will always try my best to make it work!
How should I prepare for my photos?
• This depends on which session you're after. But some common things to think about- do you want your nails done? Do you want a professional hair/makeup artist? Are you physically ready for whatever adventure you've booked with me? Do you have the right shoes, and will you need a pair of slip-ons or extra socks handy? Are you and your partner on the same page about what to wear and ready to put your game faces on?
What should I wear to my photo shoot?
• Make sure you're wearing complimenting colours with your partner, and better yet, have a colour pallet you are working with. Please do not fully match! 90% of the time, you look back on those photos and think "what did I do?!". There are times when it works, but just make sure this is one of those times if that's what you want. Try to avoid patterns, particularly small ones (a flannel shirt is still ok, for example, because the pattern is big). Small patterns and lines can mess with the quality of the photo in bizarre ways. Solid colours are best, and ones that aren't too bright/fluorescent. Neutral, muted, and pastel tones/colours are great. Keep in mind any tan lines you may have, or anything you want to hide.
Do you use a second shooter?
• I have for many of my weddings, but normally I shoot solo. If you would like me to hire a second shooter, just ask! I have no problem with the extra company. It also is an extra guarantee that in some very extreme circumstance (such as, I get hit by lighting, or your uncle Joe stands in front of me at that very important moment) no shot is missed.
Do you offer video?
• I personally do not, but I have 3 go-to videographers who are ready for your day!
Are you a wedding planner?
• Although I can help you find your dream destination, suggest activities, and point you in the right direction in finding accommodation and such, no I am not a planner. I am not the one who will hire your makeup artist or hair stylist, book your accommodation, contact a florist for you, etc. I highly recommend hiring a planner, and I happen to know just the girl for the job. We have packages together, so you can hire us as your dream team!
Can I have the RAW files?
• No, very sorry. I don't give out RAW files just like a florist doesn't give you a bunch of separated flowers to make your own bouquet, or a dress maker doesn't give you thread, a needle, and fabric to make your own wedding dress.
Why does photography cost so much?
• You're paying for more than just the click of a shutter. You're paying for years of experience, schooling, professional camera gear, editing gear, programs/overpriced subscriptions, gear maintenance/cleaning/replacements, insurance, continued learning (online courses and educational retreats), upkeep on current trends, location scouting, advertising and social media, the countless hours spent on your shoot after you've gone home ... etcetera. You're paying the cost that it takes to help a photographer get by at a fairly comfortable level while working just as much as anyone else, because we've done the math, and we charge according to how we can pay our monthly bills and taxes at the end of the year.
Thank you! We will be in touch with you shortly!
Thanks for the message, I will get back to you ASAP!
Send me an email or fill out the form below!
Are you interested in going on a well-documented adventure with me? Then fill out the form with any questions you have or send me an email. I do my best to reply within 48 hours, although I could be out shooting a session or hiking in the mountains with no reception, so I do apologize for potential delays in my response. The best way to get in contact is definitely here or via direct email!
Home base- Italy
January 2023- Portugal
February 2023- Patagonia
March 2023- Bolivia and Peru
April 2023- Portugal
May 2023- Greece
November 2023- Vancouver