1. Santorini: Santorini is one of the most iconic and romantic islands in Greece. Its dramatic cliffside views, white-washed buildings, and breathtaking sunsets provide an enchanting backdrop for a wedding ceremony. Venues like Oia, Fira, and Imerovigli offer stunning vistas of the caldera and the Aegean Sea.
2. Crete: The largest Greek island, Crete, offers a diverse landscape with picturesque beaches, charming villages, and ancient ruins. Whether you choose the beautiful beaches of Elafonissi, the historic ambiance of Chania, or the luxurious resorts in Elounda, Crete provides a variety of options for a memorable wedding celebration.
3. Rhodes: Known for its medieval architecture and rich history, Rhodes offers a blend of natural beauty and cultural heritage. The Old Town of Rhodes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, features charming cobblestone streets and ancient ruins. Prasonisi Beach and Lindos are popular wedding destinations on the island.
4. Paros: Paros is a lesser-known gem in the Cyclades, offering stunning beaches, traditional villages, and a relaxed atmosphere. The picturesque village of Naoussa, with its charming harbor and whitewashed houses, is a popular spot for weddings. Golden Beach and Kolymbithres Beach are also lovely options for a seaside ceremony.
5. Zakynthos: Zakynthos, also known as Zante, is famous for its stunning beaches and turquoise waters. The iconic Navagio Beach (Shipwreck Beach) is a unique location for a wedding ceremony, with its dramatic cliffs and crystal-clear waters. The island also offers charming coastal towns like Laganas and Tsilivi.
Each of these Greek islands offers its distinct beauty, atmosphere, and wedding venues. Consider your preferences, desired ambiance, and the logistics involved in hosting a wedding on each island to make an informed decision.
Thank you! We will be in touch with you shortly!
Thanks for the message, I will get back to you ASAP!
Send me an email or fill out the form below!
Are you interested in going on a well-documented adventure with me? Then fill out the form with any questions you have or send me an email. I do my best to reply within 48 hours, although I could be out shooting a session or hiking in the mountains with no reception, so I do apologize for potential delays in my response. The best way to get in contact is definitely here or via direct email!