1. Extended Quality Time: With a multi-day elopement, micro wedding, or any sort of destination wedding, you have more time to spend together and create lasting memories. You can choose to do activities and experiences that you've always wanted to try, or simply relax and enjoy each other's company. This extended quality time is especially valuable if you have busy schedules and don't often get to spend this much time together, whether it's just with each other or with some of your closest family and friends. The possibilities are endless- you could do a multi-day trek in the Italian Dolomites, spend a day doing your ceremony and reception and then the next day taking photos on a Vespa road trip, or just spend a couple days sightseeing along the Amalfi Coast.
2. Intimate Experience: A multi-day elopement allows for an even more intimate, uninterrupted experience than a one-day elopement. You have the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the experience and create a deeper connection with your partner. These moments were meant to be about celebrating two of you, so it's not crazy to want to to extend that time, because who wouldn't want to savour these rare, intimate moments you get together?
3. Multiple Locations: With a multi-day elopement, you have the chance to visit and explore multiple locations. This can add excitement and adventure to your elopement and allow you to see more of the world together. You can do your wedding at Lake Como, then have photos the next day in the Dolomites. Or perhaps spend a day on the French Riviera, then move north to Paris.
4. Flexibility and Customization: With a traditional wedding, you're often restricted to a set timeline and itinerary. With a multi-day elopement, you have the flexibility to customize your experience exactly as you want it. Whether you want to spend the days hiking, relaxing on the beach, or exploring a new city, the choice is yours.
5. More Opportunities for Photos: A multi-day elopement also means more opportunities for beautiful photos. You can have your photographer document not just the ceremony, but also other experiences and adventures throughout the multi-day elopement. This means you'll have a diverse collection of photos to look back on and share with your loved ones. Imagine going back home and showing your friends and family photos of the two of you bungie jumping (in your wedding outfits?!) AND climbing a crazy mountain AND getting to walk around the beautiful coast of Puglia?
6. Less Stressful Experience: With a traditional wedding, there can often be a lot of stress and pressure to plan and execute the perfect day. With a multi-day elopement, you can focus on what truly matters - your love and your experience together. This can lead to a more relaxed and enjoyable experience overall.
7. More outfits: Why have one when you can have two or three? You can do one "regular" wedding outfit (the amount of formality is up to you), a casual outfit, and maybe a really nice outfit that isn't wedding related. Perhaps you could even rent one of those crazy "flying" dresses for the day! Imagine that with the view of the Dolomites in the background, or around the canals in Venice, it would be absolutely stunning. But anyway- you can choose, you've got a lot of options!
A multi-day elopement can be the experience of a lifetime! You can do it however you want, use whatever outfits, props, whatever activities...and it will all be well-documented. Most people don't get to have the opportunity to have professional photos while they travel- but this is your chance to do that. Having those photos made into a beautiful album to look through as the years go by will bring you a lot more value than those selfies you took on your iPhone where you can see the tip of your finger. You know, the ones that sit on your laptop that you haven't looked at in years, probably forgot they were even there? Trust me on this. It's a priceless experience ;)
Thank you! We will be in touch with you shortly!
Thanks for the message, I will get back to you ASAP!
Send me an email or fill out the form below!
Are you interested in going on a well-documented adventure with me? Then fill out the form with any questions you have or send me an email. I do my best to reply within 48 hours, although I could be out shooting a session or hiking in the mountains with no reception, so I do apologize for potential delays in my response. The best way to get in contact is definitely here or via direct email!