1. The Dolomites, Italy - If you elope anywhere in the Dolomites (Lago di Braies, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Tre Cime, etc) you're eloping in one of the most beautiful places on earth, surrounded by towering mountains, epic pine trees, and glistening glaciers. The hikes are endless and views breathtaking. It's also known for its world-class skiing, snowboarding, and other winter sports activities, so don't hesitate to elope in the winter. From hitting the slopes to snowshoeing, it's a place full of activities to make your elopement day more adventurous.
2. Paris, France - The City of Love is a classic destination for couples who want to elope. Paris is home to some of the world's most iconic landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and Notre-Dame Cathedral- though you will need to be there for sunrise for any sort of privacy. Imagine saying your vows on a golden bridge overlooking the Seine River at sunrise, the city still quiet and still. Paris offers many romantic settings like this for a memorable elopement, just walk down the historic streets and you will see!
3. Lake Como - Como is located in the Lombardy region of Italy, offering stunning views of Lake Como and the surrounding mountains. It's known for its luxurious and romantic atmosphere, with many high-end hotels, restaurants, and boutiques. You have the perfect combination of mountains, lake, and romance in one place; is it too good to be true?! Definitely consider eloping in Lake Como- you won't be disappointed!
4. Sardinia, Italy - Sardinia is renowned for its stunning landscapes, including pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, rugged mountains, and charming villages. The natural beauty has a super romantic vibe and there are a lot of secluded areas, perfect for you to exchange vows. Though quite hot in the summer months, it has a wonderful temperature the rest of the year. You can't go wrong with the food, and if you want to live healthily past 100 years old, just talk to some of the locals! It's got one of the highest populations of centenarians in the world.
5. Santorini, Greece - Santorini is known for its breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea and the famous caldera. The island's rugged landscape, white-washed buildings, and colourful sunsets make for a stunning backdrop for your elopement photos. With its romantic and intimate atmosphere, its truly perfect for an elopement. You can choose to exchange your vows at a secluded beach, a hidden cliffside, a traditional Greek chapel...the options all come straight out of a fairytale! And with the many luxury hotels and resorts that offer elopement packages, you're sure to have stunning views, private pools, and luxurious amenities during your stay.
9. Iceland - I didn't put a specific place here because if you elope in Iceland, there's so many different places you should go! Iceland's otherworldly landscape, offering stunning views of volcanic mountains, glaciers, geysers, and the famous Northern Lights. Can you imagine saying your vows on a wild black-sand volcanic beach, or in front of a mesmerizing waterfall, and then finishing the night with some Northern lights? What an epic story to bring back home! You could go on a 4x4 trip and bring your photographer along for the ride, hitting up the best landscapes of the country and getting mind-blowing photos along the way.
10. Dubrovnik, Croatia - Dubrovnik is located on the southern coast of Croatia, offering stunning views of the Adriatic Sea and the surrounding mountains. You can choose to exchange your vows in a charming garden, a medieval fortification, or a scenic beach, all with breathtaking views.
Europe offers many stunning destinations for couples who want to elope. Whether you're looking for a romantic city, a charming village, or a breathtaking natural landscape, there's a perfect location in Europe for your elopement.
6. Innsbruck, Austria - Innsbruck is located in the heart of the Austrian Alps, offering stunning views of snow-capped mountains and scenic valleys. You can choose to exchange your vows on a mountain top, a picturesque lake, or a historic castle, all with breathtaking views. It's a place where all seasons are perfect for an elopement, whether you want to hike, snowshoe, go skating, or rock climbing!
7. Interlaken, Switzerland - Interlaken is located in the heart of the Swiss Alps, surrounded by snow-capped mountains, glaciers, and crystal-clear lakes. You've got so many options for mountain peaks, a scenic lakes, or a picturesque meadows to profess your love for one another on. It's also got many activities to do on your elopement day (such as paragliding, bungee jumping, whitewater rafting, and skiing) so you're guaranteed to have an adventure!
8. Positano, Italy - Positano is located on the Amalfi Coast, offering stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and the dramatic cliffs that surround the town. It has a romantic and charming atmosphere, with narrow streets, colourful buildings, and stunning local flowers. You can explore the town's many shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions, or simply relax and enjoy the serenity of the surrounding nature. It's a place where "La Dolce Vita" truly applies, and why not start off your married life with that philosophy?
Thank you! We will be in touch with you shortly!
Thanks for the message, I will get back to you ASAP!
Send me an email or fill out the form below!
Are you interested in going on a well-documented adventure with me? Then fill out the form with any questions you have or send me an email. I do my best to reply within 48 hours, although I could be out shooting a session or hiking in the mountains with no reception, so I do apologize for potential delays in my response. The best way to get in contact is definitely here or via direct email!